Saturday, September 27, 2008

when even i find it difficult to cry in my heart

At times i feel, as if love never occured in the world. Well, maybe for others but not for me. Probably yes but i just don't think it's the right kind of love.

For many years, i had this feeling. Everyday, now and then i think about you. No matter what happens, i just want you to feel happy. However, this can't be love. It's wrong if this is love. I don't think it's love now, i just think it's a different feeling. I don't really know what i'm typing now but yeah, bottomline is, my friends are the only thing that matters to me now.

I think that sometimes i'm a little bias or probably too bias. I'm only nice to the people i want to be nice to and push away anyone else. It's bad i know but i can't help it. It's just me.

Alvin is away in thailand and yeah my soulmate is away. He is a guy lah so yeah, we're not going to be together if that's what you're thinking. Which now reminds me of something, other than alvin, there's siangheng. We used to hang out everyday but now, there's a distance. I'm not sure whether he'll be reading this but anyway, i think that he is also my soulmate. We don't have to see each other everyday but once we do, this friendship connection is just there, it's very hard to break it because it's rather solid. I have to admit i'd prefer to hang out with alvin and gang more than him but i know he'll understand because we do have a little social gap but no matter what, soul mates are bound to be soul mates. :)

Other than that, i still have the twins i grew up with. Roy and Vian. We have a different kind of connection. It's like we're supposed to be siblings. We can not see each other for 10 years but you just now that you're still part of each other's life in some way. Well, at least that's what i think.

This is why i tend to have little friends. I want to give my best to my friends, no matter how little they are. It's such connections that carry you through life. Now that i've poured out my heart, i feel much better. Time to entertain kellyn WEE :D

Yesterday was a fun night with them, pearlyn,kaixin,weiting,KELLYN, leonard,andy &alvin. And also do rei me fa so la ti do. Today was also a cool chilling night with those mentioned above and some others like isaac,stanley,cheefai &peiwen. Other than KELLYN the bloody woman. Hahah. Okay, that's all for now. Goodnight.

If i told you i love you......................................not you, you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home