Monday, October 6, 2008

Low, low, lower than the floor.

Life is so down now i tell you. Today has been such a bad day. In the morning, the first thing i know was that i've received 3 demerit points and a fine for $120 for illegal parking at clarke quay. Then, now i realised my gpa is only 1.8. I failed 2 bloody subjects!!! 2 okay?!?! I know i failed apparel production BUT how can i fail figure drawing? I handed every single bloody thing on time and i put in effort okay?! WTF LAH SERIOUSLY. FUCK. Next sem the course manager confirm request for portfolio interview one. Die lah.

My younger brother said dying wasn't all that easy. I have to admit that it ain't that easy. The pain you have to get through before death is rather great. Not only physical but emotional. However, i won't commit suicide. I'm not that selfish. I think that even if i were to die, i'd die for a reason. For someone or for something. I'm gonna stay in this world to see how fucked up it can get.

Hating someone is so much easier than loving someone.

I want to be weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home