Sunday, October 12, 2008

Favourite

Now, i just think i should list down a few of my all-time favourite songs. That's all i can think of now.

-I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith

-My heart will go on by Celine Dion, Titanic

-Believe by Josh Groban, Polar Express

-Listen by Beyonce Knowles, Dreamgirls

-Because you love me by Celine Dion

-Always be my baby by David Cook

-When you look me in the eyes by Jonas Brothers

-Hallelujah by Robin Wright

-Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold


Now for my current favourite songs.

-Lovebug by Jonas Brothers

-Thunder by Boys like girls

-Check yes Juliet by We the Kings

-Fall for you by Secondhand serenade

-When you were young by The Killers

-All summer long by Kid Rock

-Hot and Cold by Katy Perry

-A little bit longer by Nick Jonas

-When i grow up by Pussycat Dolls

-So what by Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home