Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Change, Changes, Still the same.

Everytime i tell myself to change, i never do. The old disgusting me is always fighting to release itself and i've always lost. Is plastic surgery the only solution to making me look good? I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the NEAR years would do my face good. I still wish i'm someone else, someone better. When i see ugly people, i get irritated because they remind me of myself. Ohh shit, im suffering from mid-teen crisis.

Sometimes when you're upset or feeling bad, you just feel like hiding somewhere.

Then and again, i can't be so selfish. I don't have the time to throw a tantrum or have a emotional breakdown because i still have many people to take care of. Remember, Nothing is ever really only about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home