Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Don't let them say you aint beautiful"

Don't you think the make up is so damn cool?


Besides i think Shia Labeouf looks really hot. It's quite a big thing, to survive all the way from disney sidekick to mega movie teen star. Let us switch lives please. So anyway, school has been the same, taking up most of my time. Classes that ends at 9pm everyday is not fun at all. I just think that i really need a change. I need to be better looking, be less honest/straightforward and find meaningful things to do when im bored. Right now, i'm still super bored.
I don't think i can tell you that you're the reason for my unexplained slow movements.
Now i understand what she meant.
I made a wrong move but i came back now will you please do the same?
For a guy, you talk too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home