Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is it wrong to be selfish for once

Of all the times i try to help i always screw it up. This goes to show that my intelligence level is too low for me to do something good. Maybe i should stop trying to be nice since people just take it them i'm being fake or has something up my sleeves.

Both of you are my friends, i didnt want to see any side getting hurt. He is my best friend, you are my good friend. My mistake was being unable to balance the pain right.

I always tell people, life is too short to be anyone else. Follow your dreams. However, ive come to realised that ive forgotten to remind myself. I can no longer follow my dreams and i definitely can't be myself. When people tell you to be honest, never ever be honest because they will still end up hurt. The problem with the world is that they always want to hear nice and sometimes fake things so that they will continue to live in a lie and be happy. Until one day when they realises that the lie they've been living has been broken then they start to panic. By then, it would all be too late. Ahh fuck, life can be depressing.

Though anyway, remember that the amount of stress and pressure you have is the amount you want to take in. Remember, it's want. You can choose to remove unwanted stress and pressure or block them out of your head. Only you yourself can give what you yourself want to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home