Saturday, May 23, 2009

Interview with the family.


Today was the celebration of my mum's birthday. She is the person that i love the most so yeap, it's definitely cool. Made her a dress and got her earrings. JL and Dru bought high class English Breakfast Tea. Hahah.We had alot of fun. Noise is definitely important in our family. A day without bickering is never normal. I think my dad has a really cute side of him as long as he doesnt moodswings. My mum, is really crazy.She laughs for no particular reason. hahah. My sister still acts like a princess and thinks the world is a beautiful rainbow place. The older brother is his usual self. As for the younger one, he is really getting on my nerves. I think i should be blaming myself for his vanity and eagerness for perfection in style, character and life. He really likes to act cool now. Yes, but i still love my family.
School has been nice. Classmates says they just discovered the other annoying and loud side of me after 3 years. Okay, time to be quiet. Anyway, grades has suddenly turned a full round. As and Bs are getting rather comfortable around my fingers. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home