Sunday, May 3, 2009

I actually won something for the first time in my life. Hahah. Just thought it would be fun to write in to 8days for the first time and i actually won! You can go read it on the current issue of 8days (the star awards one, 27th april). Although they havent contacted me about the prize, im still very happy that i won.
I wonder if they were being sarcastic about their comment.

Ohh yah, was the dresser on 1st May's fashion show at Taka. There were many beautiful outfits and models that night and i got to get a hands on feel on a Francis Cheong gown. Not very nice i think. The after party was so cool hahah, we could party with the fashion who and whos and drink champagne! Tell me if your job is better than mine. Afterwhich, isaac fetched some of my classmates and i home. Great day!
Okay, not a very great weekend cause im down with flu, sore throat and headache. Saddening. Wanted to watch X-Men. Hahah, some other day then. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home