Thursday, April 9, 2009

Take a step forward, leave 'em behind.


It's over, i suppose. The thing i tried building for the past few years just couldn't sustain any longer. It's hard to let go but i have to do it because that's the only way to move on. I'll need to dig out old acquaintances, find new friends and focus on something more important. I've never really wanted to grow up and i hope i never will.
Past few days were spent well, accompanied my dad to the court for all the hearings, worked at a fashion show, met up with the steady fews, had a chat that lasted all night, webcam-ed with colin on msn (damn gay i know), watched Lotr again and thought about my future for a while. The next few days are going to be eventful i hope. No, it will be eventful ; I just need to plan them. All the best in what you're doing, be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home