Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Because one day, maybe one day.


I like the way you smile when you are happy.
I like the rain when it is oh so calming.
I like watching tv when i get home.
I like the comfortness of hanging out with people who wouln't judge me.
I like the idea of maturing and learning things i've never learnt before.
I like to do nothing but watch people ; The way they dress and behave.
I like to daydream
I like the fact that i can see my family everytime i open the door to my home.
I like it when a good movie tell a story in the most beautiful way ever.
I like to stare at magazines.
I like waking up early in the morning.
I like living in my own world.
I like you.
I dislike my nose (HAHAH).
I dislike the truth.
I dislike reality.
I dislike having classes end so late.
I dislike the fact that i'm not rich enough to buy the things i want.
I dislike the idea of growing up and getting old.
I dislke people who assume they have a great sense of taste.
I dislike salmon and mayo.
I dislike people who doesn't appreciate family or friends.
Oh well, just thought it would be fun.Wanted to comment on Star Awards but pictures couldn't be located. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home