Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Reader

"I didn't like the way i look, the way i dressed and how i moved, what i acheived and what i felt i was worth.But there was so much energy in me, such belief that one day i'd be handsomeand clever and superior and admired, such anticipation when i meet new people and new situations. Is that what makes me sad? The eagerness and belief that filled me then and exacted a pledge from life that life could never fufil?"

When we open ourselves
you yourself to me and i myself to you,
when we submerge
you into me and i into you
when we vanish
you into me,and into you i
Then
am i me
and you are you

From The Reader. It's a rather nice book.

CNY had been okay, i wouldn't call it fun but yeap it was okay. I'm looking forward to this weekend because of all the house visiting of friends. I think ive been having fun nowadays. Relaxed kind of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home